Our Motto: “Walk in the Spirit...” (Galatians 5:16)
Our Mission: Calvary Chapel Green Valley Christian Academy exists to:
Partner with parents who seek to raise children in the training and instruction of the Lord (Eph. 6:4)
Train students who are being conformed to the image of Christ (Rom. 8:29)
Prepare students for lives of leadership and service (Phil. 2:6)
Integrate faith and learning while gaining knowledge and wisdom through excellence in education (Col. 1:16-18)
Impact the community and culture with the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Matt. 28:18-20)
- Provide up-to-date Curriculum that integrates God’s Truth into all courses and adequately prepares the student for future career and/or educational endeavors.
- Surround the student with knowledgeable Teachers who reflect a Christian philosophy in life-style and apply God’s Truths and precepts to all instruction, and who honor the uniqueness of each student regarding learning styles and academic prowess.
- Limit class size to enable the student to derive maximum benefit from his/her academic exposure.
- Inspire students for the task of learning and teach them that with learning comes responsibility.
- Use the resources offered by the school, church, and community to help ensure that each student has his/her physical needs: food, shelter, clothing, school supplies - met.
- Enroll all students in a quality Physical Education program during the academic week.
- Provide recess time for elementary students to assist their physical development through active play.
- Provide optional recreational activities: such as athletic field-trips, school-sponsored field days, intramural athletics, and after-school clubs – that are held after school,
on the weekends, or over the summer months.
- Provide instruction and guidance for students who have not had such instruction in the areas of personal hygiene and physical appearance.